The FourFit Mini is for both active and inactive children. It’s our most popular tracker and comes in 5 colours.
- Heart Rate Tracking
- Sleep Tracking (deep sleep, light sleep and awake times)
- Calories burned
- Call reminder
- Message Reminder
- Splash proof cold water only i.e. Swimming
- Sedentary reminder (reminder to move in periods of inactivity)
- 5-day battery life
- Direct USB Charging
How to get the most out of your FourFit Mini
- Charge up using a standard USB port. Simply pop off the strap to reveal the end with the metal strips. Insert and hold the band firmly into the USB for up to 5 seconds to activate then leave to charge for around 20 minutes.
- Download the “Dayday band” app.
- Pair your device
- Set your vital statistics and preferences including notifications and data sharing (parents you can turn of notifications to prevent text and call notification going through to your child’s FourFit)
- The device will start to auto record steps, heart rate, calories, sleep etc.
- Sleep: sleep tracking automatically works between 9pm and 9am but if you sleep at other times (perhaps a night shift worker) then you will want to go to Personal information>sleep and set alternate sleep times.
- Don’t forget to track your weekly report to compare data by day week and month!